Monday 16 March 2015

Manic Monday #57

Hello! Happy Monday, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was jam packed full of seeing family and friends, my big brother turned 29 on Saturday and of course, it was Mother's Day yesterday and before I knew it my Monday alarm was tinkling away in my ear.

I had some pretty nerve wracking news today, it could potentially see some pretty huge changes in mine and Ben's lives quite quickly.

It has all come around very quickly and unexpectedly, so I'm finding it a little overwhelming. I am currently in my usual head-in-sand cycle of putting my headphones and listening to music.

But on the flip side it is also very exciting and will create some amazing memories for us to look back on. 

As things aren't 100% set in stone quite yet, I don't want to divulge the information just in case everything falls by the wayside tomorrow morning.

Once it's set, I'll reveal all!

A little cryptic one for you guys today, I am sorry. On Wednesday I am continuing my roll with the beauty stuffs. I'm sure I'll decide on Wednesday what I actually want to write about!

How was your weekend? Did you celebrate Mother's Day or any other occasion? I'd love to know.

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment