Monday 23 February 2015

Manic Monday #54

 [Image Source: Pinterest]

Welcome, Monday is done yet again! These weeks are going too quickly for my liking. Again, I shall ask....how is it nearly the end of *insert chosen month here*?!

I was having a think today about what to write about, whenever I have a little downtime at work I tend to pre-plan today's post, even if it's just the subject matter.

I can tell you I was struggling with even a subject today to say the least! I kept having a panic and thinking "What am I going to write about?!" Even now I don't know what I want to talk about, but I think I'm doing an all right job just rambling on. 

I feel like I want to have a little play around with some make-up this evening and create some new going-out looks. I feel like having an experiment with some of my older palettes that are currently gathering dust.

Other than that I had a little brainstorming session yesterday evening and planned myself up to mid-March. It might not sound like long to some seasoned bloggers, but for me that is quite far in advanced and very organised of me! 

I'm quite happy and content at the moment, everything is going well. I'm excited for mine and Ben's trip to Ontario in June which I know will come around quicker than I can fathom. I am heavily planning that too so we don't waste any time there! I am also all planned out with my finances for the next couple of months to ensure maximum spending in Canada. Sephora is already calling my name.

I have to be a grown-up and sort out my MOT and car insurance this week. *cheers* 

Reflecting back on this post I would like to take a second to ask myself, who am I and what have I done with me?

It's all very out of the ordinary!

How was your weekend? Did you get up to anything exciting?!

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment